It is time! It is time once again for change. The seasons change and everyday of our life we change. We assimilate the experiences of the day while we sleep each night. Some changes are a response to something that has happened to us while others are the result of some things happening within us which happens to be the case for the changes coming here in the Patch designs.
Here is a highlight of some those changes:
1. We have discontinued our Glazed & Matte Threads.
2. We will be having a closeout final sale of all the cottons remaining in our physical (but currently closed) retail store. Sign up for the newsletter for more details.
3. ALL our patterns will be changing to PDF very soon while some of them have already been reformatted and are now available. I hope you will honor the rights of publication and ownership governing those, please & thank you.
4. We will be moving. Yes, our beautiful historical home in downtown Troy, Ohio is for sale. Click here to see the FB page I created featuring it.
When we have a closing date, Mitch and will be packing up the truck to make the move to.....(can't you hear the Beverly Hillbillys theme song right about now?). We will be moving to the Pocono Mountains in Pennsylvania.
5. I am entertaining the notion of selling in the Patch designs.
(email me if you would be interested; email@example.com). I feel a calling to move into the next progression in my life. I will be telling you more about that as soon as I feel released to do so and everything is in order -- which just means, not yet.